 Trains / 27034
Re: New street
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town, lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 20 Mar 2006 19:25:48 GMT

In lugnet.town, Jonathan Lopes wrote:
Here is a folder with a new street that I have been working on for my layout.
It leads to and from the burnt-out section of town, underneath a rising elevated
subway line.

<http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=174455>

I am pleased with the sparce, desoalte feel that the section with the rough
sidewalks and 'blocked-up' buildings has.  I'll be working on the other side of
the street next. (after making a couple of minor adjustments to a few things I
notice in the pictures).

Thoughts and comments are always appreciated.

thanks!
Jonathan

Even more good work from you Jonathan. I really love where this city project is
going. Grit and grime is an important part of real cities and definitely adds to
model city projects IMO.

Tim

PS. X-posted to .trains

PPS. Did I ever share this link with you
(http://www.vestaldesign.com/projects/modelrr/)? You may find it interesting