 Town / 8857
Re: New street
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Mon, 20 Mar 2006 19:51:53 GMT

--SNIP--
PS. X-posted to .trains

PPS. Did I ever share this link with you
(http://www.vestaldesign.com/projects/modelrr/)? You may find it
interesting

This is precisely the feel I am going for.  Excellent link!  I just can't bring
myself to paint the lego bricks though.  (graffiti, burn/smoke marks etc.)

I might give a shot at that Bronx auto building with a light yellow body and
sand blue lettering.

Thanks, as always.

Jonathan

I heard of someone (can't remember who) stocking up on low quality used bricks
to use for that sort of thing. It's certainly a cheap way to add texturing.
Another possibility would be to use stickers for graffiti but that depends on
your purity level ;)

Tim