 Town / 8862
Re: New street
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Tue, 21 Mar 2006 15:58:54 GMT

Tim wrote
I'd noticed that. It's very effective. Looks to me like you do the same
thing
with old brown with sprinklings of new brown too. If you look a
misterzumbi's
work (http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=144444) he throws in
dark
orange too sometimes.

(to Jonathan)
I was going to ask which colors you were using for the "brick" buildings,
Jonathan - old and new brown, is it? Looks superb! I especially like the row
of small boarded up buildings beside the tracks.

Truly excellent stuff!

Kevin
Craftsman Lego Kits & Custom models: http://www.lionsgatemodels.com
BrickLink Lego parts store: http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=Kevinw1