 Trains / 26982
Re: Le Capitole - BB 9278
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sun, 12 Mar 2006 20:27:12 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Timothy Gould wrote:

Well, just gorgeous, Tim.  Another one kicked out nicely.
The pantograph is sweet.  Are there no undercarriage bits for the coaches?

My memory is so bad!!!! The panto is based on a combination of your and
Samarth Moray's designs with a little touch of my own alteration which I
meant to credit in the original post.

Don't worry, by now everyone knows it's mostly all my work anyway.

*snicker*

Legoswami