 Trains / 26976
Re: Le Capitole - BB 9278
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sun, 12 Mar 2006 17:44:42 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Timothy Gould wrote:
   Hi all,

Just my little version of Le Capitole. I believe this was the first passenger train to achieve 200km/hr.

BS Gallery

Please let me know what you think, what improvements I could make.

Thanks,

Tim

Hello Tim,

This is a great design. I like it a lot. The locomotive but also the passenger cars are very nice. Yes your right it was the first to run at 200 km/h on a commercial service on the 28 May 1967 between Paris and Toulouse. Do you think all the parts do really exist to build it for real? Because I would like to...

Good move,

Philippe “frogleap”