 Trains / 26960
26959  |  26961
Subject:
curved roof element ideas
Newsgroups:
lugnet.parts.custom, lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 7 Mar 2006 19:42:38 GMT

I really like the newer element, http://www.peeron.com/inv/parts/50950

But it’ts difficault to use in a 6wide train roof if you want roof detail. So I was doodling with a view other part ideas. And I wanted to get some feedback. And of course these could be made in parts wider then 1 stud. The last part “g” is similar to http://www.peeron.com/inv/parts/30602 but it has a correct curve for a 6 wide circle, and none of the ridges and chamfer on top. The bottom row, “efg” also has stud sockets, similar to

Mat