 Trains / 26938 (-20)
  Re: Lego Graffiti

(...) Funky :) I'll see if I have enough space and parts to include it :) (19 years ago, 1-Mar-06, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Wonderful Show in St. Paul (Pictures Posted!)

(...) Someone has a few too many dark gray bricks :) 'Tis very impressive though. (19 years ago, 1-Mar-06, to lugnet.trains)

  Announcing Brickvention 2006!

Well folks, it's finally here! The first all-Australian public LEGO fan expo, Brickvention 2006! To be held in Melbourne, Australia, on June 10-11 2006, Brickvention is still in the planning stages, but we are currently working on: Presentations (...) (19 years ago, 1-Mar-06, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.announce, lugnet.events, lugnet.trains, lugnet.space, lugnet.town, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX) !

  Re: Wonderful Show in St. Paul (Pictures Posted!)

(...) I've uploaded 39 pictures of our show this past weekend. (URL) post moderation: (URL) Enjoy! (19 years ago, 28-Feb-06, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, FTX)

  2 wide train design wanted for NMRA fund raiser

Hi All, I would like to offer a 2 wide train (3 or 4 cars) to the public at the NMRA NTS as an ILTCO fund raiser. I would love to get design submissions from anyone interested, so please pass the word. The fewer parts the better to hold costs down. (...) (19 years ago, 28-Feb-06, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Lego Graffiti

(...) That's really cool. I have to make my own tag now. Tim (19 years ago, 28-Feb-06, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Lego Graffiti

(...) I got a bit inspired and did my Brickshelf signature as a graffiti tag. It's designed especially for your wall, so feel more than free to use it or cannibalize ideas out of it in any way: (URL) It uses the "tudor wall" striping technique. (...) (19 years ago, 28-Feb-06, to lugnet.trains)

  [Press Release] BayLTC at Santa Clara Convention Center

For Immediate Release Contact: Russell Clark rclark@telis.org 408.605.5412 (cell) SAN FRANCISCO BAY AREA, CA - The Bay Area LEGO Train Club (BayLTC) is pleased to announce that we will be displaying at the Train Collectors Association Cal-Stewart (...) (19 years ago, 28-Feb-06, to lugnet.org.us.baylug, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: Lego Graffiti

(...) Hi Dean, I have done a few graffiti for my train layout. All in all there are two general types I did (both dealing with letters). First like here with thin lines of 1 tile thickness: (URL) Then with letters of different colours (which means (...) (19 years ago, 27-Feb-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Lego Graffiti

(...) Well, if I have enough bricks... :) (19 years ago, 27-Feb-06, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Dutch 1851 - by Joep Klazen

(...) I agree he has the shape 100% down but I thought that for the six-wide version too. I'll never quite get eight-wide but these are nice trains, six- or eight-wide. Tim (19 years ago, 27-Feb-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Lego Graffiti

(...) You're gonna graffiti the Community Centre?????? ;) ROSCO (19 years ago, 27-Feb-06, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Lego Graffiti

(...) Thanks everyone, I have a very rough sample at: (URL) I expect this can be developed and improved over the next few weeks. Unfortunately, I ran out of 1x1 plates though for the real thing :( <plug> You can see the real thing at Petersfield on (...) (19 years ago, 27-Feb-06, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Dutch 1851 - by Joep Klazen

(...) I think that, yes, your bias is clouding your judgment, because it is obviously clear why he went 8 wide to model this train-- because he totally nails the look and feel of the proto by doing it. Compare it to his 6 wide version. There is no (...) (19 years ago, 27-Feb-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Dutch 1851 - by Joep Klazen

(...) If I wanted to be condescending I would have just said "Nice work! champ". Note the subtle difference ;) Tim (19 years ago, 27-Feb-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Dutch 1851 - by Joep Klazen

(...) Sheesh, would it hurt to be less condescending? :roll: ;-) (...) Legoswami (19 years ago, 27-Feb-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Dutch 1851 - by Joep Klazen

(...) Hi Joep, Seems that trains is very busy with new posts at the moment. I am curious why you decided to change to eight-wide. It seems to me that this train is not gaining anything much from it but perhaps you see future trains as having greater (...) (19 years ago, 27-Feb-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Wonderful Show in St. Paul

GMLTC had a very successful show in St. Paul this last weekend as part of the "World's Greatest Hobby on Tour" show. ( (URL) ) We had people packed in shoulder to shoulder and about three deep for pretty much then entire show. We were about a half (...) (19 years ago, 27-Feb-06, to lugnet.trains)

  State Courthouse, Columbus OH

My latest addition to the Columbus downtown is the courthouse(click on picture to go to brickshelf folder): (URL) I'm pretty happy with how close I could get it, as the scale (1:100) was pre-defined by the surrounding buildings already exisiting. (...) (19 years ago, 27-Feb-06, to lugnet.town, lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Lego Graffiti

(...) (URL) Here's a great example of graffiti>, beautiful in its simplicity (almost completely studs-to-the-left). If you don't remember having seen that image before, please check out the (URL) whole gallery>, it' s the most superb urban landscape (...) (19 years ago, 27-Feb-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact