 Trains / 26710
Re: Small town building reference
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, lugnet.build.arch
Date:
Sat, 28 Jan 2006 18:17:44 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Timothy Gould wrote:

   Tim,

Excellent! I like your link organization (AFOL/other resources) better, and love the idea that anyone can add their own link! I did think it important, though, to credit those who provided ‘other resources’ links as much as possible, as this (more often than not) provides the community with a contact who may have further knowledge about where to find useful galleries.

Now I need to learn how to use BrickWiki...

Thank you very much for doing this!

Peace and Long Life,
Tony Alexander

And thank you for adding a link to it on your page. I’ve added a link back to the page to provide credit. Since BrickWiki is meant to be more of an encyclopeadia it is unusual to credit the information provider but since I nicked the information to start with I think that was the best compromise.

EDIT ME

Tim

Thanks! And thanks for helping me with protocol - I know nothing about this stuff. Time for me to get reading up on BrickWiki.

Peace and Long Life,
Tony Alexander