 Trains / 26711
Re: Differences in Monorail Motor Couplers?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sat, 28 Jan 2006 04:37:44 GMT

On Thu, 26 Jan 2006 15:28:15 GMT, "Clark Stephens"
<clarkcorner@hotmail.com> wrote:

I have pictures of that difference:

As to why, I always thought it was the change from Space Monorail to Airport
Shuttle (which had larger cars).

HTH,
Clark

Isodomos.com - marking the difference in Lego parts
http://www.isodomos.com

Visit my Vintage Lego Parts pages, submissions always welcome:

Clark,

Thank you for the info! I had not thought about the difference in the
sizes of the monorail cars between the space and airport sets. I don't
have an airport set, and have not tried to build the cars for it.
Might just have to do that and see how the different couplers respond.

Conrad