 Trains / 26628
Re: Has anyone thought of this?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 19 Jan 2006 22:22:54 GMT

In lugnet.trains, John Neal wrote:
   Yeah, 4 years ago by a some 12 year old;-)

Kids eh, It’s why I don’t go to skateboard parks anymore. Fraction of my age and ten times as good. They won’t say your too old because secretly they all want to see the old guy fall down. I had a six your old say to me “no-one stacks like you mate”.

When I first read this reply I thought you got served royally, but then I discovered which 12 year old. It’s still a great idea and at least you explained it much better with the Ldraw image.