 Trains / 26623
Re: Has anyone thought of this?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 19 Jan 2006 16:27:20 GMT

In lugnet.trains, John Neal wrote:
   In lugnet.trains, Samarth Moray wrote:
   http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Samarth/Crap/wheels.jpg

I was fooling around with my bricks today and I thought it up. If it can be done-- It’s what I’ve always been looking for: Some way in which I can integrate train axles into the technic system.... and thereby motorise stuff, apart from other wonderful new things. Comments?

Yeah, 4 years ago by a some 12 year old;-)

JOHN

Oh I know about that one, I tried it myself. But today I compared the 2 wheels on a single axle and noticed that my flanges are thinner, and should therefore be able to go through switch points; something which the fanbelt wheels can’t do. IIRC anyway....

Legoswami