 Trains / 26523 (-10)
  Re: Still more

(...) Hmm, does this mean the new motor could drive BBB wheels directly? That would be way cool for steam designers. Frank (19 years ago, 12-Jan-06, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.year.2006)

  Re: Some more infos on new trains // more new infos as quoted from 1000steine

(...) If you have an rail-powered train running constantly on each track and augment the layout by manually running an IR train on each track as well, then a set of batteries will easily get you through a day at most shows. Use rechargeable (...) (19 years ago, 12-Jan-06, to lugnet.trains)

  My first entry: Moscow Metro station entrance

(...) This is my first entry to the town structures contest: a rendition of a Moscow Metro station entrance. It's 100% available and I plan to add one to a planned dioarama (with the underground level as well). (URL) If you would like more angles to (...) (19 years ago, 12-Jan-06, to lugnet.town, lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Seven wide Koef Shunter

(...) I've enough 9v stuff to keep me going for a bit but I take your point regarding the IR trains - difficult but not impossible in 7-wide. I also look on 7-wide as a wide 6-wide. I've seen some very convincing MOC examples and note that you can (...) (19 years ago, 12-Jan-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Seven wide Koef Shunter

(...) Tim, I've got to say, even though it has alread been said, great shunter. Chris (19 years ago, 12-Jan-06, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Seven wide Koef Shunter

(...) Hi Jon, Thanks for your comments. I agree about smaller models being more fun. I love having to find ways around problems that would be so simple to solve in eight-wide or larger. But... don't get into seven-wide!!! Seven-wide is pretty much (...) (19 years ago, 12-Jan-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Some more infos on new trains // more new infos as quoted from 1000steine

Six hours? Seems a rather horrid endurance to me, certainly in terms of shows... But if the IR can be used with the metal motors, that oughta be fairly interesting. Though no additional wires, soo.... Hm. I want to get my hands on one of these (...) (19 years ago, 12-Jan-06, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Seven wide Koef Shunter

(...) Looks great, Tim. I think the smaller models require more clever bits to be convincing such as the use of the 1x6 arches. 7-wide is beginning to grow on me too! Jon (19 years ago, 12-Jan-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Some more infos on new trains (they were partly presented in Frechen/Germany)

(...) Moving from 4.5v to 12v had 'added value' in providing better control, many new features such as electric points, crossings etc. but more than anything else, it was the new expanding range which provided the most promise. If there is no 'new (...) (19 years ago, 12-Jan-06, to lugnet.trains)

  New Crane Car MPD format

Hi all, I was a little bored this morning so I did up a CAD for the new train crane. I left off the bars in the middle since I couldn't get a decent look at them and they seemed to represent junk anyway so I figured people could do their own. Also (...) (19 years ago, 12-Jan-06, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.cad)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact