 Trains / 26519
Re: Seven wide Koef Shunter
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 12 Jan 2006 13:41:12 GMT

Tim Gould wrote:
Hi all,

Just sneaking an MOC in here between all the discussions on the new release
sets. It's a little Koef shunter (switcher) which I built at seven-wide thinking
at first it was a wide gauge train.

<http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/timgould/Wallpapers/koef_wallpaper.jpg
<http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/timgould/Trains/Koef/00.jpg>>

<http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=162625 BS gallery>

The trick on this is the use of the 1x6 arches around the electric train wheels
to get the low platform. Perhaps other people have tried this before.

Hope you like it and please do comment.

Tim

Tim,

   I've got to say, even though it has alread been said, great shunter.

Chris

--
http://users.rcn.com/cjmasi/lego/

Learn about brittle bone disease