 Trains / 26340
  Re: First Steamer - Russian L class

(...) Dear Tim, you did an excellent job on your Russion L-Class! I enjoyed it a lot to surf through your gallery and compare that with the real stem engines you have linked. I would love to see that design done in real bricks. Concerning the wheel (...) (19 years ago, 28-Dec-05, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: First Steamer - Russian L class

--SNIP-- Dear Ben, Thank you for your comments. As I mentioned in the first post, your models were quite a learning (thieving ;)) point for me. (...) I would love to see it made real too and was going to try it until I discovered that the wheels (...) (19 years ago, 28-Dec-05, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: First Steamer - Russian L class

(...) Dear Tim, thanks for your nice replay. And I agrre: the 7750 wheel sets are really a pain to get via Bricklink and all other market places. I own a few of them but never enough... And the price aims only at one direction: always up. (...) (...) (19 years ago, 28-Dec-05, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: First Steamer - Russian L class

Dear Ben, (...) I fear that is the case :( Fortunately my interests lie mostly in diesels and electrics so my steam will remain virtual. (...) It is so obvious now that I know it's there. I will definitely add it in the updated version. I already (...) (19 years ago, 29-Dec-05, to lugnet.trains)