 Trains / 26183 (-10)
  Apartment Block model: new pictures, new kit coming

Some people here may remember that I built a 3story "red brick" (hi Janey) apartment block model a few years ago and posted pictures. I recently finished rebuilding it with a view to turning it into a custom kit, and I just posted a lot of new (...) (19 years ago, 26-Nov-05, to lugnet.town, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.trains)

  Re: QR Citytrain

(...) wow. nice detailing and snot construction. very cool. it's too bad you don't build more trains, the community could learn alot from you. ondrew (19 years ago, 26-Nov-05, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.au, FTX)

  Re: My little Holiday setup. UPDATE!

(...) Ok I took some time and redesigned the layout. This time I built the platform larger, and add some presents near the tree. You can see Santa sitting is his chair. There is a long line of people waiting to get a present. There is a group of (...) (19 years ago, 26-Nov-05, to lugnet.trains)

  QR Citytrain

I'm not much of a train builder, but no Brisbane Lego fan is quite complete until they've at least had a stab at one of these, so here I go. (2 URLs) Thanks to the train boys of Jchat; without their constructive criticism I would have significantly (...) (19 years ago, 25-Nov-05, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.au, FTX)

  Re: Alco-like Cuban Sugar Train

(...) Hey, That is a great looking engine. The whole mismatched sand blue-blay thing adds a bit of realism to it. After all, most engines aren't the most beautifully maintianed :) Chris (19 years ago, 25-Nov-05, to lugnet.trains)

  My little Holiday setup.

Hello all. I wanted to setup a small layout for the Holidays. So I picked up a few of the advent calenders and some of the tree sets. It took four trees to make the large version. I am happy with how it turned out. If I had some more parts I would (...) (19 years ago, 25-Nov-05, to lugnet.trains)

  S@H 4515 Straight Rails Color

Has anyone purchased 4515 recently from S@H? If so, are they in new dark gray? Thanks! Dustin (19 years ago, 25-Nov-05, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Alco-like Cuban Sugar Train

--SNIP-- (...) Hi Jonathan, Glad you like it. If you really do plan to build it, I suggest you check out (URL) here> for the proper instructions for the grille. The one in the train MPD is incomplete. Tim (19 years ago, 24-Nov-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: A motorized railway crane

(...) --SNIP-- (...) Hi Phillipe, Do you have any movies of it in action? I imagine it is really impressive to watch. I really, really love the tapering effect of the boom (if that is the right word). Nice instructions too ;) Tim (19 years ago, 24-Nov-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  A motorized railway crane

Hello, I am Happy to share this Railway crane with you. It is a crane in 6 studs wide. It has two technic motor inside the cabin (rotation and boom raising) and one micromotor in the boom for service hook operations. It goes with a closed coach to (...) (19 years ago, 23-Nov-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX) !

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact