 Trains / 26175
Re: A motorized railway crane
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 24 Nov 2005 00:19:36 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Philippe Label wrote:
   Hello,

I am Happy to share this Railway crane with you. It is a crane in 6 studs wide. It has two technic motor inside the cabin (rotation and boom raising) and one micromotor in the boom for service hook operations. It goes with a closed coach to host the 9V battery and wires, and two additional coaches, one to hold the boom and the other to carry the accessories.

--SNIP--
   Enjoy!

Philippe “frogleap” Label with the great contribution of Didier Enjary

FreeLUG members

Hi Phillipe,

Do you have any movies of it in action? I imagine it is really impressive to watch.

I really, really love the tapering effect of the boom (if that is the right word).

Nice instructions too ;)

Tim