 Trains / 26180
26179  |  26181
Subject:
QR Citytrain
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Fri, 25 Nov 2005 13:34:58 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

I’m not much of a train builder, but no Brisbane Lego fan is quite complete until they’ve at least had a stab at one of these, so here I go.

http://www.maj.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=101933

Thanks to the train boys of Jchat; without their constructive criticism I would have significantly higher self-esteem.

Michael

PS Seven-wide rulez! :)