 Trains / 26193
Re: QR Citytrain
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Mon, 28 Nov 2005 04:07:25 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Michael Dallaston wrote:
   I’m not much of a train builder, but no Brisbane Lego fan is quite complete until they’ve at least had a stab at one of these, so here I go.

http://www.maj.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=101933

Veeeeeeery very nice. Had occasion to travel on one of these recently, and you’ve captured it beautifully.

Nice work.

Richard
Still baldly going...