 Trains / 26192
Re: Molten sulfur tank car
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sun, 27 Nov 2005 20:27:29 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Harvey Henkelman wrote:
Based on a design by David VinZant, yet small enough to operate on any layout...

http://www.mocpages.com/moc.php/12050

As always, comments and constructive criticism are welcome.

-HRH

I just saw this the other day while skimming Brickshelf. There are little
details like the Green 1x1 plate. I take it thats the info placard? The steering
wheel on the side is a nice touch. I already have plans to update my tank cars.
Keep up the great work.

Dave
www.GPLR.org