 Trains / 26069
26068  |  26070
Subject:
rtlToronto at the Toronto Christmas Train Show
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 24 Oct 2005 14:53:10 GMT

(Without the square brackets...)

Hello everyone!

rtlToronto has been invited back to the Toronto Christmas Train Show!

For those that may be interested, the show will take place at the International
Centre (located at 6900 Airport Road, Toronto, Ontario)

The show opens at 11 a.m. on Saturday October 29th and runs to 5 p.m.
Sunday the show is open at 10 a.m. and runs to 4 p.m.

rtlToronto will be showing the standard train6 layout with additional modules
created by Janey 'Red Brick', Oliver G., and Dave K.

Come on out, have fun hangin' with the ultra-cool rtl'ers, and have a look at
all the other fantastic train layouts from around the greater Toronto area!

If you require addtional information, do not hesitate to contact me.

See you there!

Dave K