 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 15031
Re: rtlToronto at the Toronto Christmas Train Show
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 24 Oct 2005 15:35:39 GMT

David Koudys wrote:
(Without the square brackets...)

Hello everyone!

rtlToronto has been invited back to the Toronto Christmas Train Show!

For those that may be interested, the show will take place at the International
Centre (located at 6900 Airport Road, Toronto, Ontario)

The show opens at 11 a.m. on Saturday October 29th and runs to 5 p.m.
Sunday the show is open at 10 a.m. and runs to 4 p.m.

Just so everyone knows I talked to Jeremy last night.  First of all he
is still alive, second he had figured out when the show was on.
Apparently there is a site were we post stuff like that.

Anyway, he's all excited and ready to go for this weekend.  Then I told
him what time we have to load in.  First there was silence, then there
was the questioning, then there was much swearing.

Derek