 Trains / 25908 (-5)
  Re: Train Factory palette

(...) Well, I've been slowly going through my collection, and removing the buffer plates on my US type cars, and replacing them with 3x2 plates with offset hole. (URL) And I really like this bracket (URL) But I know I use a fair amount of headlight (...) (19 years ago, 16-Sep-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Train Factory palette

In lugnet.trains, Jake McKee wrote: <snip> (...) Here is my newest, favorite (URL) element> Whoever designed this part is part genius, because it will make killer roofs for both loco and passenger cars alike. Also, being only 3 studs long, it can be (...) (19 years ago, 16-Sep-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Train Factory palette

(...) Good question. Actually, we're still working out many of the details, specifically the great questions you ask above. More info as we can release (and when we actually have decisions to release!). In general, I'd love to open this conversation (...) (19 years ago, 16-Sep-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Train Factory palette

Yes, tan train windows (like the ones the guys in Windsor got) would be awesome... especially for all those two-tone European coaches with tan and dark (brown|green|red|blu...purple...) color on the bottom! Also the US street cars/trolleys too. I (...) (19 years ago, 16-Sep-05, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Train Factory palette

(...) *CoughTanTrainWindowFrames?* Although I've developed a fetish for brown lately, so I should probably keep my head down... ;-) Actually, there's a real question here. Is the train builder's kit directly related to the additional factory (...) (19 years ago, 16-Sep-05, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact