 Trains / 25616
Re: And now for something completely different....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sat, 30 Jul 2005 18:08:04 GMT

Tim David wrote:
In lugnet.trains, Christopher Masi wrote:

Samarth Moray <legoswami wrote:

Would love to see it with Ross Neal's GP-38.

Legoswami

look a bit silly :)

Was looking at that earlier, I though it was a
<http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/J-2/8wide/RossFolder/5rossgp50.jpg GP50> tho'

Whoops, my bad, Ross's is labeled GP50.

Have to agree, it wasn't built to be very accurate,

I wasn't commenting on the accuracy of your model, I was just making a
silly size joke. After all, Ross "Son of 8-wide" Neal builds a bit
bigger. I think your B-Unit is great regardless of size.

Chris