 Trains / 25615
Re: And now for something completely different....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sat, 30 Jul 2005 15:14:51 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Christopher Masi wrote:
   Samarth Moray <legoswami wrote:
   In lugnet.trains, Tim David wrote:

SNIP

That’s really lovely. Looks a bit incomplete without an A unit, but still....

What, this A unit?

   Would love to see it with Ross Neal’s GP-38.

Legoswami

Which one, his 2-wide version or his 8-wide version? I think that the combination of this 6-wide B Unit and either of those would look a bit silly :)

Was looking at that earlier, I though it was a GP50 tho’

Have to agree, it wasn’t built to be very accurate, but as a speedy method to get building after a spot of ‘builders-block’ and to go with the 10133. (OK the GP38 2B hasn’t been repainted yet in my world!)

   I guess this would be an example of three great things that go together badly (as opposed to, say, peanut butter and chocolate for example).

Peanut butter and honey... mmmmm

   Nice B-unit by the way.

Thanks Chris, and thanks Swami

Tim