 Trains / 25481
    New MOC: British Class 37 diesel loco with articulated bogies —Mark Bellis
   Here's my latest 8mm scale train MOC, a British Class 37 diesel loco in railfreight grey livery with red stripe, as carried by 37674 and others in 1988. (URL) The model has opening doors and removable roof sections, for closing the doors and putting (...) (19 years ago, 2-Jul-05, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.build, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !

        Re: New MOC: British Class 37 diesel loco with articulated bogies —Timothy Gould
     (...) Hi Mark, I like your articulation trick and really like some of the side greebling. The drivers cab windscreen seems a little short to me though. It looks like the whole thing should extend one more stud towards the front (or rear) of the (...) (19 years ago, 2-Jul-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

         Re: New MOC: British Class 37 diesel loco with articulated bogies —Mark Bellis
     (...) With the windscreens, did you mean that the side windows are too short or the front and rear windows too narrow? Cab windows are always the hardest part to model. I needed a piece for the front and rear windscreens that would give the division (...) (19 years ago, 3-Jul-05, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.uk, FTX)

         Re: New MOC: British Class 37 diesel loco with articulated bogies —Timothy Gould
     --SNIP-- (...) I meant the side windows are too short. The front/rear look very nice. (...) So that's how you did it. Nice technique. (...) I think you could move the front window forward one brick (apply to rear in reverse) and extend the side (...) (19 years ago, 4-Jul-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

         Re: New MOC: British Class 37 diesel loco with articulated bogies —Mark Bellis
     (...) Unfortunately, the front and rear windows are in the right place (without quarter-stud offset bricks being available), and moving them would make the upper body too long for the scale! This is the compromise of detail with measurements of less (...) (19 years ago, 4-Jul-05, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.parts.mod, FTX)

        Re: New MOC: British Class 37 diesel loco with articulated bogies —Samarth Moray
   In lugnet.trains, Mark Bellis wrote: SNIP (...) Ah, I finally get to see your bogies. :-D Great design. Smart door design too. I'd steal it were it not for the fact that I like to have interiors in my models. Well done, thanks for sharing. Legoswami (19 years ago, 3-Jul-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)