 Trains / 25483
Re: New MOC: British Class 37 diesel loco with articulated bogies
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sun, 3 Jul 2005 09:15:38 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Mark Bellis wrote: SNIP
   Mark

Ah, I finally get to see your bogies. :-D Great design. Smart door design too. I’d steal it were it not for the fact that I like to have interiors in my models. Well done, thanks for sharing.

Legoswami