 Trains / 25398 (-20)
  Re: Hey, Steve - is that you in Business Week?

Yep, it is indeed Steve B, along with a few fellow members of GPLR... (URL) Filz at left, Steve Barile in the middle, myself on the right, and Dave VinZant's arm popping the Santa Fe's lid. It's the lead image for the cover story... pretty good, (...) (19 years ago, 15-Jun-05, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Hey, Steve - is that you in Business Week?

(...) (URL) required) (19 years ago, 14-Jun-05, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: MAN Midibus in city scale with opening doors

(...) Luca, the bus looks great, I think I'll try making one. I'm reposting to .trains as well. It's not a train, but it would go nicely withe a town layout, and the mirrior and door technique could be usefel for some types of train. Mat (19 years ago, 14-Jun-05, to lugnet.town, lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Hey, Steve - is that you in Business Week?

? (19 years ago, 14-Jun-05, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: ILTCO @ NMRA National Train show

(...) This info was on the iltco mailing list, but maybe some club reps did not forward it to all, or members simply forgot, so here is a set-up refresher: We plan to start setting up on WEDNESDAY JULY 6, around 1-2 PM. According to NMRA, it will (...) (19 years ago, 13-Jun-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: ILTCO @ NMRA National Train show

Paul has final word on this, but I think we are able to drop off our stuff, maybe arrange tables on the floor, and hopefully get some time to actually set the tables up. I do know for certain that there is a strict policy about how many vehicals (...) (19 years ago, 12-Jun-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: MOC New Sgns Container car

(...) Merci Philippe pour votre reponse! Now i continue in English. These cars go with my new station (MOC proto type version : (URL)) to Lego World 2005(Zwolle - Holland)! Concerning the lenght / width of a car i build, i use a verry simple (...) (19 years ago, 12-Jun-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Tricked out Switch Track

As promised, (URL) some pics> of Ross' solution for the points. JOHN (19 years ago, 12-Jun-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: MOC New Sgns Container car

Hello Ludo, (...) Thanks for this nice freight car. Hope to see the real moc soon. I would like to comment on the scale you used. From the link provided, I could read that the base of the car was 2259+/-2mm wide. If I calculate from your scale (1 (...) (19 years ago, 12-Jun-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: MOC New Sgns Container car

(...) Additional info: The Sgns_version2.LDR use a unofficial part, the 30663.dat A MOC version of this part can be found in the CAD/LDraw Files/Parts directory on Lugnet or use this direct link : (URL) file 30663.dat should be placed in the (...) (19 years ago, 12-Jun-05, to lugnet.trains)

  KCCUSA Summer Block Party

(URL) 5 statues together>> As promised in this (URL) teaser> thread... I am happy to (at long last) announce that Milton Train Works™ has been, as overall contractor, with significant help from members of MichLUG, working in partnership with (...) (19 years ago, 12-Jun-05, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.events, lugnet.org.us.michlug, lugnet.loc.us.mi, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.mosaic, lugnet.castle, lugnet.space, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains, lugnet.aquazone, FTX) !!

  Re: Who is UR on Brickshelf

(...) the .ldr files have now been uploaded, if you haven't already seen (URL) (19 years ago, 11-Jun-05, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.cad)

  Re: ILTCO @ NMRA National Train show

(...) Why the heck was this posted in market.shopping?? :confused: x-posted to .trains! (19 years ago, 11-Jun-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  MOC New Sgns Container car

Hi train freaks, I've just uploaded a rendering of a 40-Feet container (LxWxH cm = 1219 x 244 x 259) (24studs x 6studs x 6bricks) and accompanying train car. For the container, only the lenght is to scale, not the witht and height, To be on scale, (...) (19 years ago, 11-Jun-05, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Just in time for Father's Day: TTX Intermodal Double-Stack Car Available Now

(...) I got mine today!! Great set!! I build it immediately, and the pieces are all usefull. I'll be back for more.... Paul (19 years ago, 11-Jun-05, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.trains)

  Just in time for Father's Day: TTX Intermodal Double-Stack Car Available Now

I noticed the other day on S@H that the estimated shipping date for the Intermodal Car in the U.S. was still June 17th. I checked again this evening and low and behold it is available now... Just in time for Father's Day!!!!! (URL) (19 years ago, 10-Jun-05, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Dallas DART light rail

(...) James, I work in Dallas and I can see these trains outside my window all day long. Great job! Eric (19 years ago, 8-Jun-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Dallas DART light rail

Here is a first-go at the (URL) Dallas DART light rail commuter train>. The goal for this set was to implement a half-plate thick black line across the side of the train to better match the (URL) livery of the DART>. While I think I do have the (...) (19 years ago, 8-Jun-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: San Diego Coaster (Custom Livery)

(...) I have now uploaded an LDraw file and rendered image of the mods I made to strengthen the nose/coupler section: (URL) The 1x4 technic brick with 1/2 pins locate in the tubes of the 2x4 green slope above, which strengthens the structure without (...) (19 years ago, 8-Jun-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: San Diego Coaster (Custom Livery)

The Coaster is a commuter train that serves portions of San Diego (California) County. To read more about the Coaster, check out these to sites... (URL) Original Message ----- In lugnet.trains, Tim Gould wrote: Wow! That's such a nice train and I (...) (19 years ago, 8-Jun-05, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact