 Trains / 25373 (-5)
  Re: TCLTC's version of Mathis Club Trolley

(...) Cool, James. Thanks for taking the time. That curved front reminds me that I forgot to take a pic of the controls-- it is possible to stand a fig (without a hat) at the controls: (URL) (...) Yes, I like that! (...) Neato. I think that we are (...) (19 years ago, 7-Jun-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Help with short circuit

(...) Mitch - You're seeing a feature of the selection of the switches, and the train won't derail if the switch is set against the direction of travel. See (URL) for more details on how switches work. Switches direct trains and current, so if you (...) (19 years ago, 7-Jun-05, to lugnet.trains)

  BayLTC in Danville!

For Immediate Release Contact: Russell Clark rclark@telis.org 408.605.5412 (cell) SAN FRANCISCO BAY AREA, CA - The Bay Area LEGO Train Club (BayLTC) is pleased to announce that we will be displaying at the Museum of the San Ramon Valley in Danville, (...) (19 years ago, 7-Jun-05, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sac, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, lugnet.org.us.baylug, lugnet.org.us.sacbb, lugnet.western, lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: TCLTC's version of Mathis Club Trolley

(...) And, now, I have tried a modified version of the Ross and John trolley. The roof is lengthened only; no change to make the roof one-piece. The front windows are curved, but the hinges are outboard-- no increase in height. I think this (...) (19 years ago, 7-Jun-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Help with short circuit

(...) Well in that case, I stand corrected - it is not a reversing loop and should work fine. It should not short at all. If it is, I would suggest replacing the points, as they are likely to be the cause of the short. ROSCO (19 years ago, 7-Jun-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact