 Trains / 25353 (-5)
  Re: WRONG Rung

I agree in this case. The one case where the new handle seems superior to the old is if you want to attach it to two 1x1 plates with clip vertical to make a hinge point. With the old handle you clip one clip to the center, which makes a half-stud (...) (19 years ago, 6-Jun-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: WRONG Rung

(...) I tend to agree in that example, though I have just swapped out some black old ones for dark red new ones on my Duchess of Sutherland (along with the addition of dark red 1x1 plates with light clips from the mini ARC Starfighter). Where you (...) (19 years ago, 6-Jun-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Who is UR on Brickshelf

(...) images from BMP to JPG or some other smaller format? :-) The bitmaps take ages to load! I am not a train person, but I think these models and renderings are great! Jaco (19 years ago, 6-Jun-05, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.cad.ray)

  Re: WRONG Rung

(...) I'm not even a Lego train builder, but when I look at the old version, they're so bad that anything is an improvement. If you could build your ends upside down the new ones would even drop in the right direction. And you have to take into (...) (19 years ago, 6-Jun-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: TCLTC Style Track Details

(...) The 1x1s at the end have been the problem for us... but we were trying to use wing plates rather than piecing together using smaller plates. That may be a dead end, not sure. (...) Thanks for posting, it explains a lot. But not ALL, the (...) (19 years ago, 6-Jun-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact