 Trains / 2518
  Level Crossing Barrier

I've just acquired a Level Crossing(4539), along with a couple of extra sets, from a boot fair. Everything is in extremely good condition and only three items appear to be missing. These are the swing arms from the Level crossing, the little red (...) (25 years ago, 1-Nov-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Level Crossing Barrier

(...) This part is easy to replace!. All you have to do is buy another pack of points from lego, as they include 3 of them with each pack. Otherwise, I could send you one if you really need it. James Powell (25 years ago, 1-Nov-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Level Crossing Barrier

(...) This is generous offer and I'd like to take you up on it. Before I do, what are the possibilities of getting a replacement direct from Lego themselves? People here (Lugnet in general) often talk of Lego providing replacements for missing items (...) (25 years ago, 1-Nov-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Level Crossing Barrier

On Mon, 1 Nov 1999, James Powell (<FKJFJv.JHv@lugnet.com>) wrote at 21:26:19 (...) Or phone LEGO Consumer Service (UK) on 0990 070809 :-) (25 years ago, 1-Nov-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Level Crossing Barrier

(...) I have now phoned and have sent them a picture of what I'm missing as requested. I keep my fingers crossed, thanks for the info. I'll get back to you (James) if Lego can't help with the points switcher. (25 years ago, 3-Nov-99, to lugnet.trains)