 Trains / 2527
Re: Level Crossing Barrier
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 1 Nov 1999 23:41:11 GMT

On Mon, 1 Nov 1999, James Powell (<FKJFJv.JHv@lugnet.com>) wrote at
21:26:19

and a yellow points changer.
I presume I will be able to duplicate the points changer, and the barrel
thingy shouldn't be too sad a loss, but I would like to replace the arms
for the crossing.

This part is easy to replace!.  All you have to do is buy another pack of
points from lego, as they include 3 of them with each pack.  Otherwise, I could
send you one if you really need it.

Or phone LEGO Consumer Service (UK) on 0990 070809 :-)
--
Tony Priestman