 Trains / 2504
Re: More scale questions (Was: Scale of Lego)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.build
Date:
Sat, 30 Oct 1999 20:19:36 GMT

"Kim Toll" <kjmrr@easystreet.com> writes:
In lugnet.trains, Tony Priestman writes:
18.83 is the 4mm/ft exact equivalent of 4 feet 8 1/2 inches: Standard
Gauge :-)

On the topic of standard track gauge; I just received this post from
my sister today and found it rather amusing.  I was wondering if any
of you know how accurate this line of reasoning is.  It is curious
in any case.
...[snip]

LOL!
I guess TLG should have made the SRBs on their Space Shuttle at least six
studs wide if you follow that reasoning.  That would have mad one awesome
space shuttle set!
--Bram