 Trains / 24947
Re: 10170 TTX Intermodal Double-Stack Car Preview
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 3 May 2005 13:55:36 GMT

Jake McKee wrote:
And here I was all set to start pushing for more European designs, but if you
really want the reefer instead...
Well, go to 1000steineland in Berlin this summer, and you'll get more
than enough European train designs for a start.

HTH, Christian