 Trains / 24827
24826  |  24828
Subject:
Slug Photos
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sat, 23 Apr 2005 18:31:31 GMT

Back a few years ago I was talking trains with someone here ( I forget
his name) about the "slugs" we have up here.  I had thought them common
since their function seems logical to me and I see them in use around
me, but he said these engines-without-cabs are relatively rare.  He also
said he'd love some photos to make a LEGO model of it.

I see this shunt train about once a week, stopped in the industrial area
near "my" warehouse (probably because there's a coffee shop nearby) and
a few days ago I happened to have my (sorry it's old and low-res.) digital
camera with me, so...

SRC   #765
StRuCtures(tm)
Guild of Bricksmiths(tm)