 Trains / 24782
Re: lgauge.com update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sat, 9 Apr 2005 13:31:19 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Tom Cook wrote:
I finally got around to updating http://lgauge.com with some new train cars and
structures.  New items are highlighted at the top of the menu.  Specific changes
are:
- DCC page updated to include implementing DCC with Mark Riley's LDCC for the
RCX
- Cylindrical Covered Hopper, with instructions
- Intermodal Spine Car, with instructions
- Intermodal All-Purpose Well Car, with instructions
- Rotator building, with instructions
- Switch Machine for 9V turnouts, with instructions

Please let me know what you think or if you find any errors, broken links, etc.

Hiya just curious...do you have the non-RCX DCC page archived somewhere, so just in case I cant go the RCX route, I have a option of following your ideas with a non-lego version?   I am very curious about building a DCC system for my lego locos :)