 Trains / 24643
Re: clip on train motor
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 21 Mar 2005 03:45:06 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Mitchell Lichtenberg wrote:
This train newbie discovered that one of the four "L" shaped clips on a train
motor has broken off.  (There are two forward and two aft)  Is this critical?
How is this clip used?  (I still have the clip, and possibly could glue it back
on but I am not going to bother if I don't really need to.) Thanks.

Sure thing - you should glue it back on to take advantage of the full
functionality, but it's not critical per se.  I've used superglue on a couple of
mine, when some used motors' clips split away from the main body of the motor.
That solution's held for a few years now.

Ed