 Trains / 24551
24550  |  24552
Subject:
Some trains
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 8 Mar 2005 20:06:06 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

My ever expanding train collection forced me to reorganize some tubs of trains, and I came across of some I never got around to take pictures of. Some have been used at a train show or two, so the odd shot may have been published, but no detailed shots. Before I jump to the pics,I’ll acknowledge that I do need to take better shots, and improve lighting, but for now, this will have to do.

A steam engine:

A diesel engine:

and two Pullman style passenger cars:

Paul