 Trains / 24567
Re: Some trains
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 9 Mar 2005 01:28:30 GMT

BrickBuy wrote:

[snip]

A steam engine:

<http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=120469<http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/brickbuy/trains/4-8-4Engine/dsc01959.jpg>>

A diesel engine:

<http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=120470<http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/brickbuy/trains/DieselEngine/dsc01944.jpg>>

Woah. Talk about an intimidating looking engine. Very burly looking.

and two Pullman style passenger cars:

<http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=120471<http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/brickbuy/trains/PullmanCars/dsc01956.jpg>>

Paul

Those coaches look very classy. I like the roof work and the doors at
the end, but I haven't seen six wheeled trucks before (don't get me
wrong, I have no idea what I am talking about when it comes to what is
or is not prototypical :) Are these common?

Nice stuff,
Chris