 Trains / 24343 (-10)
  Town & Train Display - Pictures & Report - MichLTC

(2 URLs) This was our second year at the Southeastern Michigan Model Train show. Our display featured creations by Jim Garrett, Justin Pankey, Chris Leach and Lester Witter. From Art museums, to ambassador residences, to movie theaters and (...) (20 years ago, 11-Feb-05, to lugnet.org.us.michlug, lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, lugnet.loc.us.mi, lugnet.events, FTX)

  Re: Preview ALCO RS-1 A. T. & S. F.

In lugnet.trains, James Mathis wrote: AHHHHHH...... *DROOL.* Great work and detailing as usual. You are the God of Lego Trains. No doubt about it. I look forward to stealing something new from this one when there are more pics ;-) Regards, Legoswami (...) (20 years ago, 11-Feb-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Preview ALCO RS-1 A. T. & S. F.

The ALCO RS-1 is an appropriate switch-yard locomotive to service Santa Fe's Hi-Level El Capitan during its introduction in 1956-- shown here in era-appropriate zebra livery. (URL) Here is a preview to an upcoming ALCO RS-1 illustrated step book: (...) (20 years ago, 11-Feb-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX) !

  Re: Town/Train/Space Pictures - Toy&Hobby Expo & January Meeting Reports

(...) Argh, thanks for the correction Rick. That's what I get for copying the format from a different announcement. Jason Spears | (URL) BrickCentral> | (URL) MichLUG> | (URL) CLB> (1) Re-posted to the various groups to show the corrected link. (20 years ago, 11-Feb-05, to lugnet.org.us.michlug, lugnet.trains, lugnet.space, lugnet.town, lugnet.loc.us.mi, lugnet.events, FTX)

  Town/Train/Space Pictures - Toy&Hobby Expo & January Meeting Reports

(4 URLs) MichLTC displayed for the third year running at the Toy & Hobby Expo in Novi, MI. We had a town/train layout, a space layout, and some mirco skyscrapers. We were also interviewed by Fox channel 2. (URL) Show Report and More Pictures> (2 (...) (20 years ago, 11-Feb-05, to lugnet.org.us.michlug, lugnet.trains, lugnet.space, lugnet.town, lugnet.loc.us.mi, lugnet.events, FTX) !

  Re: Peak Diesel Engine bogie articulation

(...) Yes, each bogie has 4 axles. On ine the middle two axles of each bogie are the motor, with the others articulated. Each articulation uses a double wishbone steering arm: (URL) and this right angle axle joiner: (URL) with the axle joiner round (...) (20 years ago, 10-Feb-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: New point motor with a little SNOT - design submitted for testing

Looks neat -- but can you post a photo or two of the innards, for those of us who don't use LDRAW? Thanks, Joe (20 years ago, 10-Feb-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Peak Diesel Engine (was Re: BNSF new paint)

(...) My favourite shot, really gives the impression of the bulk of these machines. Love the names as well, some of my favourite mountains. Good shot of 'Penyghent': (URL) Hang 8 maroon Mk1s behind it, and stand back! How much dark red do you have?! (...) (20 years ago, 10-Feb-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Peak Diesel Engine (was Re: BNSF new paint)

In lugnet.trains, Mark Bellis wrote: SNIPPIFICATION (...) Mark, This looks really nice! Now I *have* to know how you did the bogies. The Proto is 4-axled right? Your bogie design seems very inriguing. I also like the use of the space radar dish as a (...) (20 years ago, 10-Feb-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Carriage roof and underframe

(...) Good to hear from you Stuart. We're at Swindon again (with 2 layouts) next weekend. Please asee www.brickish.org for details & hope to see you there! Cheers Jon (20 years ago, 9-Feb-05, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact