 Trains / 24343
24342  |  24344
Subject:
Town & Train Display - Pictures & Report - MichLTC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug, lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, lugnet.loc.us.mi, lugnet.events
Date:
Fri, 11 Feb 2005 13:03:16 GMT

This was our second year at the Southeastern Michigan Model Train show. Our display featured creations by Jim Garrett, Justin Pankey, Chris Leach and Lester Witter. From Art museums, to ambassador residences, to movie theaters and skyscrapers, the layout had a diverse selection of buildings. It included two running train loops and one monorail loop.
Show Report and More Pictures

Enjoy!

Jason Spears
MichLTC/MichLUG