 Trains / 23878 (-5)
  Re: how to make coal for a tender?

(...) Here's how I did it: (URL) know coal doesn't generally get that light, but it's hard to see details in black LEGO. I was happy with how it turned out anyway. ROSCO (20 years ago, 19-Dec-04, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Pinguim: Some very interesting techniques

SNIPPY Hi Chip, I too was looking at these at brickshelf and was truly impressed. Its always good when a new and different Train MOC comes along. The BL2 has to be my favourite. When I saw the thumb, I was like 'there's no way thats been done in (...) (20 years ago, 19-Dec-04, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Grade Crossing Signal Thingy...

(...) How safe is it to routinely torque that slip clutch? I usually put it in for safety, but try not to need it -- something like a rope ladder for the upstairs bedroom. I'm thinking of a situation where a four-year old (and possibly several of (...) (20 years ago, 18-Dec-04, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Pinguim: Some very interesting techniques

(...) Thanks! I grew up near Northern Maine Junction--thus the interest in the Maine Central and the Bangor and Aroostook. You are right that I was mostly concerned with the shape of the engines (my son laments that he can't put minifigs in them). I (...) (20 years ago, 18-Dec-04, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Some houses for a new GATS layout

In lugnet.trains, Steven Barile wrote: <snip> (...) I like your extensive use of the newer, non traditional colors instead of the more typical and less convincing primary colors. They are harder to obtain and cost a LOT more, but in the end I (...) (20 years ago, 18-Dec-04, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact