 Trains / 23877
Re: Pinguim: Some very interesting techniques
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sun, 19 Dec 2004 04:19:58 GMT

SNIPPY
Hi Chip,
I too was looking at these at brickshelf and was truly impressed. Its always
good when a new and different Train MOC comes along. The BL2 has to be my
favourite. When I saw the thumb, I was like 'there's no way thats been done in
lego' when I actually checked out the pics, I loved the way in which you did the
windows. I coudn't have figured those out without seeing the full image. Its a
really impressive job even with the rest of the locos. I DEFINITLY LOOK FORWARD
to seeing more mainline locos. The snotting you just described will need a much
more careful read by me to understand it ;-)

KEEP IT UP!

Samarth