 Trains / 23858
Pinguim: Some very interesting techniques
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 17 Dec 2004 14:19:55 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

I hope this builder will pop in here and discuss some of his or her work.

I don't think I've ever seen anyone try a BL2 before! That engine has a lot of
curves and slants and is a very hard engine to model in LEGO.

Although I'm not an 8 wide modeler, these engines are interesting because they
show what you get when you decide to go for shape. There are some very
interesting techniques and ideas in there. In particular I like the way in the
GP model the SNOT nose parts go far enough back to get you grilles and things on
the side.