 Trains / 23858
    Pinguim: Some very interesting techniques —Larry Pieniazek
   I hope this builder will pop in here and discuss some of his or her work. (URL) don't think I've ever seen anyone try a BL2 before! That engine has a lot of curves and slants and is a very hard engine to model in LEGO. Although I'm not an 8 wide (...) (20 years ago, 17-Dec-04, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: Pinguim: Some very interesting techniques —Tim David
     (...) I was looking at this gallery today too and was very impressed. Make yourself known! Tim (20 years ago, 17-Dec-04, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: Pinguim: Some very interesting techniques —Chip Blake
   (...) Thanks! I grew up near Northern Maine Junction--thus the interest in the Maine Central and the Bangor and Aroostook. You are right that I was mostly concerned with the shape of the engines (my son laments that he can't put minifigs in them). I (...) (20 years ago, 18-Dec-04, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: Pinguim: Some very interesting techniques —Samarth Moray
   SNIPPY Hi Chip, I too was looking at these at brickshelf and was truly impressed. Its always good when a new and different Train MOC comes along. The BL2 has to be my favourite. When I saw the thumb, I was like 'there's no way thats been done in (...) (20 years ago, 19-Dec-04, to lugnet.trains)