 Trains / 23713 (-10)
  Train Set Design (Help?)

I realize that Track Designer has an elevation feature, but are there other sources of information on creating terrian for an L-Gauge train set? I have roughly an 11' x 11' room in which a shelf system is going. The layout is two modified dog bone (...) (20 years ago, 22-Nov-04, to lugnet.trains)

  Dover Show Success

The Dover show was a success with our layout drawing a crowd all day. We also setup a play area which drew children all day long. Many children made creations and added them to the layout. One was an incredible crocodile which naturally went into (...) (20 years ago, 22-Nov-04, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, lugnet.events, lugnet.trains)

  The Adventurers Travel in Style

I finally completed my lastest project, The Adventurer's Expedition Train. Finally, Johnny Thunder, Miss Pippin Reed, and Professor Kilroy can travel in style as they cross the continent looking for adventure. The train consists of 4 custom train (...) (20 years ago, 22-Nov-04, to lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.trains, FTX) !!

  Hook Coupling 737c01.dat and 444.dat train wheel.

Hi all, to draw a model, which I own for over 5 years, I have now done CAD files for the 60ies hook coupling and the 60ies 4.5 train waggon wheel with riffles. Now at last I was able to render the "Esso promotional set 121". The result can be seen (...) (20 years ago, 21-Nov-04, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts, lugnet.trains)

  Internals of a monorail point

I recently bought a very cheap monorail point from Bricklink as it was broken, so I had nothing to lose by opening it up. Looking at the bottom ((URL) it would appear that all it takes is to release the 5 clips and the base will come off. Not true, (...) (20 years ago, 20-Nov-04, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: NIce Train Deal!

(...) I agree! it's a nice (cheap) and good set. It has an excellent selection of parts for both train and space heads. I mean, where else can you get TWENTY EIGHT trans smoke panels?! And I suppose the nose and wedges are good if you like space. (...) (20 years ago, 20-Nov-04, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.ca.viclug)

  NIce Train Deal!

OK, I finally bought my first train set (and I'm only 37!) the High Speed Train (4511) which is on sale at TRU in Canada for $80(cdn). To see what a deal I got I looked in the catalogue I got in the mail the other day and it lists the speed (...) (20 years ago, 19-Nov-04, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.ca.viclug)

  The Shrine of Our Lady of the Snows 2004 Lego Display

Greetings, After a successful show last year, COLTC was again invited to display at the Shrine of Our Lady of the Snows, in Belleville, IL, near St. Louis, MO. This year an entire building was dedicated to the Lego display, which again was featured (...) (20 years ago, 17-Nov-04, to lugnet.events, lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.us.oh, lugnet.castle, lugnet.town, lugnet.build.sculpture, FTX) !!

  Re: Steam locomotive drive assembly

(...) liftarm from here: (URL) (20 years ago, 16-Nov-04, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Lego Train Wins Prize at Hull (UK) Model Railway Show!

(...) I should point out that Mark's award is even greater than it might seem to the US AFOL. Unlike in the US, in the UK Lego trains are not really represented in the general railway modelling community (well its just Mark really!) and for him to (...) (20 years ago, 16-Nov-04, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact