 Trains / 23688 (-10)
  Re: Updated Johnstown Bethgon Coalporter MOC

(...) Thanks, Ondrew. Well, one could make the ribs out of 1x1x5s instead of 1x2x5s, but other than that, I'm not sure. If the problem is cars breaking away because of the weak LEGO magnets, I'd suggest adding a rare earth magnet between the LEGO (...) (20 years ago, 14-Nov-04, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Updated Johnstown Bethgon Coalporter MOC

(...) a great design as allways john. now if you could just make them lighter. when i built one off of your pictures it was so heavy i couldn't see any feesable way to run it. got any secrets? ondrew niltc (20 years ago, 14-Nov-04, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Updated Johnstown Bethgon Coalporter MOC

(URL) I've finally gotten around to taking some pics of my Bethgons with some alternate color schemes, as well as employing my son Ross' truck design. This one shown is a rare color scheme for BNSF cars that were delivered in the period after the (...) (20 years ago, 13-Nov-04, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: A window using SNOT and SNIR techniques

(...) This is a great, I was wondering whether loading a .pdf would be worth it (takes ages on my PC) but I wasn't disapointed. I had not really noticed James method before but the half-stud-offset-and-tile method is even better! Tim (20 years ago, 13-Nov-04, to lugnet.build, lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.build.schleim, lugnet.trains)

  Lubricating monorail points

I've searched for this, but haven't come up with anything... I have some monorail points that are sticky. I pretty much can't get them to shift using the slider. A couple of them will switch using the on-track tabs (the ones the train runs over), (...) (20 years ago, 12-Nov-04, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Steam locomotive drive assembly

(...) Where? Lester (20 years ago, 12-Nov-04, to lugnet.trains)

  Hobby Show Pix

I finally managed to upload my pictures from the Hobby Show. I had a great time there, even though I couldn't stay long on the days that I attended. I only managed to snap a single group shot my first day, so unfortunately I missed getting pictures (...) (20 years ago, 12-Nov-04, to lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, FTX)

  Re: Missing Link

(...) You might wanna change the "American Steam Locomotive Wheels arrangements" link to a generic link to the main page at (URL) add a separate link to the main page, whichever takes your fancy. ROSCO (20 years ago, 12-Nov-04, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Missing Link

(...) coming in any case. (20 years ago, 12-Nov-04, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Updated registry file for Track Designer

(...) Oh man, I never even knew that one existed! Whoever made it made more improvements than I did. Some of the baseplates look identical to the ones I added, and their crater baseplate looks much better than mine. OK, after looking at the new (...) (20 years ago, 12-Nov-04, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact