 Trains / 23628 (-20)
  Re: Motorized Cows Redux

That's just awesome! I love the cowws turning their head to follow the train! Terry (20 years ago, 1-Nov-04, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  COLTC display at Groveport Art Gallery, Nov 1 - Dec 30

The Central Ohio Lego Train Club started their display at the Groveport Art Gallery today. Located at 648 Main Street, Groveport, OH, (~5 miles south of Columbus) the Art Gallery invited COLTC to display a layout and more... Last weekend, we build a (...) (20 years ago, 1-Nov-04, to lugnet.events, lugnet.loc.us.oh, lugnet.trains, lugnet.castle, lugnet.town) !!

  Motorized Cows Redux

First of all, full props go to Erik who came up with this (URL) amazing idea>. Unfortunately his cows were a little too large for the farm I was building, so I designed a version of the cows that were a little closer to minifig scale. Info, pics, (...) (20 years ago, 1-Nov-04, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, FTX) !!

  BeLUG at the Lego Festival, Brussels 2004

Hey, Hi, I've been out of the loop for a year, travelling, but made it back to see what my comrades at BeLUG have been up to over the past year. I missed LegoWorld2004 unfortunately, but made the Lego Festival 2004 in Brussels. The display, I think (...) (20 years ago, 1-Nov-04, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: MOC: TTGX Bi-Level Autorack Car Wagon

The detail is awesome, just one thing, you need to put screens around the cars! (20 years ago, 31-Oct-04, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Anyone seen the LEGO 65537 at hobby shops yet?

Todd, I think I can help you out. You can purchase it at (URL) I own the store I think we can work out something to help a fellow fan;) If you have any questions please feel free to write to me. Bill Connick (20 years ago, 31-Oct-04, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  IndyLUG takes 2nd @ GATS Oct. 16-17

The Indianapolis LEGO Users Group participated in the Great American Train Show in Indianapolis on the weekend of October 16 & 17, and won second place. Some of the main attractions in the layout were: A HUGE mountain (URL) A big baseball diamond (...) (20 years ago, 30-Oct-04, to lugnet.org.us.indylug, lugnet.events, lugnet.loc.us.in, lugnet.loc.us.in.ind, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains, FTX) !

  Re: Anyone seen the LEGO 65537 at hobby shops yet?

(...) Todd, Drop me a note. I may be able to help. Jeff joedata@NOcomcast.SPAMnet (20 years ago, 30-Oct-04, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: BNSF 10133 Inventory?

(...) Indeed! Thanks for the "heads up" Manfred, and a thanks to Martin Bruun for submitting it! JOHN (20 years ago, 30-Oct-04, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: BNSF 10133 Inventory?

(...) Meanwhile, an inventory has been submitted: (URL) friendly greetings, M. Moolhuysen. (20 years ago, 30-Oct-04, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Burlington is being shipped (in Europe, that is)

(...) Well the wait should not be to long. Mine arrived in the UK Thursday. First impressions are its quite nice, but it has very little in the way of internal detail though. Richard (20 years ago, 30-Oct-04, to lugnet.trains)

  BNSF 10133 Inventory?

I've seen (URL) THIS> and (URL) THIS>, but I'm wondering if anyone has documented the dark green and orange brick inventory for this new set. TIA, JOHN (20 years ago, 29-Oct-04, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Anyone seen the LEGO 65537 at hobby shops yet?

(...) It's also 2 above the highest memory location for a Commodore 64-- 65535 Ahh, the good ol' Commodore days... :) FUT O.T. Geek for no real reason Dave K (20 years ago, 29-Oct-04, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Anyone seen the LEGO 65537 at hobby shops yet?

(...) Sounds like someone's lifted the value stuff from BrickBro's description of the set, on LUGNET and here: (URL) they're another source. BTW, 65537 is the largest Fermat prime number. Ed (20 years ago, 29-Oct-04, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Anyone seen the LEGO 65537 at hobby shops yet?

Snippage (...) Have you tried here? (URL) (20 years ago, 29-Oct-04, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Anyone seen the LEGO 65537 at hobby shops yet?

Train and Marketplace Folk, I would love for Santa to put a LEGO 65537 set, or two, under the Christmas tree this year. Unfortunately, I know how difficult that will be if Santa cannot find one available at a retail store. So, as one of Santa's (...) (20 years ago, 29-Oct-04, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  CPLTC appearance at GETS 2004 - Best in Show

As one of the Canadian Prairie LEGO Train Clubs (CPLTC), the Northern Alberta LEGO Users Group (NALUG) regularly appears at local model railroad events. This year NALUG organized a 35-foot by 22-foot LEGO train display at the Great Edmonton Train (...) (20 years ago, 29-Oct-04, to lugnet.org.ca.nalug, lugnet.trains, lugnet.announce) !!

  Re: DCC Controlled Signal

(...) I think with a red/green bi-colour LED you can get any colour between the two by varying the mark/space ratio of the alternating waveform. A DCC controller varies the mark/space ratio of a square wave in order to drive the motor at different (...) (20 years ago, 28-Oct-04, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.parts.mod)

  Re: Public Display Tips?

(...) I will have to add this somehow maybe a flyer instead. (...) I will write one up. This poster is great although I don't have this artistic talent: (URL) This press pack is extremely helpful: (...) I never knew you could get Lego to list the (...) (20 years ago, 28-Oct-04, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, lugnet.trains)

  Re: 10133 BNSF Locomotive Ship date?

(...) Outchee. I'm sorry for my mistake. I did not realise a search page orders older post on top of newer ones sometimes. (...) I try few, refine if too much clutter shows up or simplify if too less shows up. Just like a internet search. With (...) (20 years ago, 27-Oct-04, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact