 Trains / 23609
Re: 10133 BNSF Locomotive Ship date?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 27 Oct 2004 18:31:57 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Mark Riley wrote:
LOL, you might want to check the dates on Juan's post and the thread you
referenced in your link.  I'd be very surprised if Juan performed a search on
Oct 21 and it came up with the thread you mentioned (which transpired on Oct
26).

Outchee. I'm sorry for my mistake. I did not realise a search page orders older
post on top of newer ones sometimes.

P.S.  It is good advice, though, to perform a search first when posting
questions.  However, depending on the situation, it can be difficult to come
up with just the right combination of keywords (at least for me).

I try few, refine if too much clutter shows up or simplify if too less shows up.
Just like a internet search.

With friendly greetings, M. Moolhuysen.