 Trains / 23615
Re: Anyone seen the LEGO 65537 at hobby shops yet?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 29 Oct 2004 18:23:27 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Mike Kollross wrote:
Snippage

Anyway, does anyone want to help me get my hands on 1 or 2 LEGO 65537 sets?

Sincerely,

Todd

Have you tried here?

http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=NinjaPrincess&itemID=3302583

Mike

Sounds like someone's lifted the value stuff from BrickBro's description of the
set, on LUGNET and here:
http://www.brickbros.net/store/comersus_viewItem.asp?idProduct=1106

BTW, they're another source.
BTW, 65537 is the largest Fermat prime number.

Ed