 Trains / 23553 (-10)
  Re: Speed Regulator Footprint

(...) Thanks ROSCO! I really appreciate this; my regulator is in use at a show I won't get see it for a while. :) --Jack AFOL, St. Louis ___...___ Do you Yahoo!? Declare Yourself - Register online to vote today! (URL) (20 years ago, 12-Oct-04, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Speed Regulator Footprint

(...) The front panel is 24 x 12 studs, the connector section at the back extends a further 2 studs and is 14 studs wide and overall it is about 7 bricks high. Hope this helps. ROSCO (20 years ago, 11-Oct-04, to lugnet.trains)

  Display - WF&P

Here is a link to the pictures I took at our club, GtwLUG, display at the Walbash, Frisco & Pacific live steam Railway. Hope you enjoy. (URL) Don GtwLUG St. Louis (20 years ago, 11-Oct-04, to lugnet.events, lugnet.trains)

  Speed Regulator Footprint

I was curious what the dimensions of the speed regulator are or point me to a link or article? I'm looking for the dimension in studs, of course, both with and without the power cord connected (if it even matters). I didn't see anything in the Train (...) (20 years ago, 11-Oct-04, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Cars for 10133 BNSF Locomotive???

"Juan Rodriguez" wrote in message news:I5EJ4C.1F0E@lugnet.com... (...) with (...) 10020 (...) I care; the MOT cars are on sale now (buy 5, get 10% discount). Maybe it is a sign? Jeroen (20 years ago, 11-Oct-04, to lugnet.trains)

  NWBrickCon™ 2004 Dress-Up as Your Favorite Minifig

To add more flavor to our Halloween event, we are asking all Attendees to come to the Con on Sunday, October 31st, dressed as your Favorite Minifig. If you've always liked Captain RedBeard, now you can be him. Classic Space more to your liking? - (...) (20 years ago, 11-Oct-04, to lugnet.events, lugnet.events.nwbrickcon, lugnet.announce, lugnet.org.us.sealug, lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.scibrick, lugnet.castle, FTX) !

  NWBrickCon ™ 2004 Area Coordinators

Here is a list of the Area Coordinators for NWBrickCon™ 2004. If you are bringing anything to the Con that requires table space, or just need to know something more about an event, these are the people to contact. (URL) Castle> - Thomas Rafert (URL) (...) (20 years ago, 11-Oct-04, to lugnet.events, lugnet.events.nwbrickcon, lugnet.announce, lugnet.org.us.sealug, lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.scibrick, lugnet.castle, FTX) !

  Cars for 10133 BNSF Locomotive???

Anyone care to speculate on whether/when we will see any cars to go along with the new 10133 BNSF Locomotive? I understand it was sometime after the 10020 SuperChief was first released that the rest of the cars were released. -Juan (20 years ago, 11-Oct-04, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: BBB wheels question

(...) Hello Jonathan, You could build it similar to the 4-6-0 shown at: (URL) There is a detail picture of the steam cylinder/connecting rods. Instructions for building the connecting rods can be found on the applications page. (URL) about half way (...) (20 years ago, 11-Oct-04, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  BBB wheels question

I am thinking of building a 4-4-0 steam locomotive using BBB wheels. If I was to use the small flanged train wheel as the front wheels then the driver as the driven wheels (with a connecting rod linking them), what would I need? Would I need drivers (...) (20 years ago, 10-Oct-04, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact